Comparative and descriptive international analysis of labour law systems in the case of judicial schools
The main goal of this project is to develop studies and research aimed at expanding and deepening knowledge about administration, management and conditions of access to Justice.
Latin America and the CaribbeanBrazil
Sustainable Development Goals
The main outputs of this project are:
1) a comparative perspective of the labour laws in Brazil and 6 other countries;
2) evaluation of the magistrates’ academic development and of the training models adopted by the judicial schools;
3) new technologies, digital platforms and changes in the world of labour;
4) impact of collective bargaining on the effectiveness of labour law;
5) judicialisation of the work environment, occupational accidents and injuries; and
6) complementary studies, still to be defined.
*To be updated.