Knowledge Management (socialprotection.org)
The knowledge management team is responsible for all the activities related to the socialprotection.org platform, an online member-based knowledge sharing and capacity building platform, open to social protection practitioners, policy-makers, and experts, as well as academics and students.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the substantive guidance of the socialprotection.org team, and following UNDP rules and regulations, the intern is expected to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of the following:
- Map relevant social protection content, such as publications, news, job opportunities and events;
- Include the mapped content in the platform's database, following the established taxonomy;
- Support the activities related to the online courses;
- Support the communications activities, including the preparation of reports and newsletters.
- Demonstrate integrity and fairness, by adhering to the UN/UNDP’s values and ethical standards;
- Demonstrate discretion and reliability in handling confidential matters;
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Act as a team player and facilitating team work.
- Demonstrate integrity and fairness, by modeling the UN/UNDP’s values and ethical standards;
- Responding positively to feedback;
- Demonstrates good oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to operate computers and office equipment.