Updated version of the ‘Social Protection Responses to COVID-19 in the global South’ dashboard now available
The IPC-IG and partners launched the latest version of the ‘Social Protection Responses to COVID-19 in the global South’ Online Dashboard.
After a beta version was launched in May, the IPC-IG and partners continued to work on a more feature-rich and user-friendly dashboard that will enable broader access to the findings and data presented in the mapping.
The updated content includes:
- Filter for extended programmes
- Filter for non-nationals who are allowed to apply
- Types of financing sources
- Scatterplot: adequacy versus coverage
- Number of days beneficiaries are protected against poverty with cash transfer benefits
- Updated entries and more responses mapped
- Timeliness of responses
For comments, questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected].