Monitoring and evaluation of the WFP’s social and behaviour change communication project in Mozambique’s Manica province
Given the IPC-IG’s expertise in food and nutrition security and in the M&E of policy programmes, WFP Mozambique commissioned the Centre to conduct both the monitoring and impact evaluation of this project, which aims to improve child health and nutrition by increasing awareness of good practices through direct communication and mass media.
Other Thematic Areas
Sustainable Development Goals
Research and a Final Evaluation Report
The project sought to promote the adoption of good health and nutrition practices across four fields: malaria prevention; infant and young child feeding (IYCF); maternal care and nutrition; and hygiene and sanitation.
The results were as it follows:
1. Elaboration of a research methodology and evaluation plan ;
2. Elaboration of a logframe for the intervention;
3. Regular monitoring reports;
4. Coordination of baseline and endline household surveys; and
5. Compilation of a final evaluation report.