Impact Evaluation of Seguro-Defeso on Socioeconomic Conditions of Small-Scale Fishers in Brazil
The goal of this project is to evaluate the effect of Seguro-Defeso on professional artisanal fishers regarding their socioeconomic general condition.
Latin America and the CaribbeanBrazil
Other Thematic Areas
Sustainable Development Goals
The main outputs of this project are:
- Inception report on the detailed Work Plan;
- Study design and background papers containing legal framework analysis, literature review and a baseline data consistency analysis;
- Preliminary and Final Report containing descriptive and inferential analisys of impact evaluation results;
- One Pagers and Policy Research Brief;
- Webinar to discuss final results.